Sunday, April 15, 2012

Color Run

A few weeks ago Ash and I ran the Color Run with Lydia.  Lydia always finds these great races.  

It was Lydia, a WHOLE BUNCH of her friends, and Ash and I.  Nick is cracking me up in this picture. 

Ash and I decided to match and have white hats and blue glasses.

My sweet girl was so excited to be able to share in a race with me. . . without her siblings.  It made her feel extra special to do something with me that I enjoy.
And, since she is a chip off the old block, she happens to love running as much as her Mama.


This was after getting doused with some color.
The purple really got us good!


I love this picture of the two of us.

At the end of the race we all had color packets.  We then decided to have a color fight.  Since I'm the "mom" of the group I stuck with taking pictures.
Lydia, me and Ash
Miguel and Katie
Becca.

Group picture after the run.
Color FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!






I think I'm trying to open up someone's color -probably Ash's.

Here Ash is doing a "surprise" attack on Lydia - or Ms. Lydia as I make my children call her.
Josh decided to defend his girl and get Ash back - hee!hee!


Colored Happy!
Here we are after we get back into the car.  Everyone kept telling me how white my teeth looked.  I guess it was b/c of all the color that was on my face.


When I got home it was so funny.  Cookie brushed up against my leg and got his own little taste of the Color Run!

1 comment:

theelizabethhighsmith said...

how fun!!!!!!!! though i imagine the laundry that ensued may have been your payment! i bet even the shower water became a rainbow!!