My dear friend Faith introduced us to letterboxing and we just love it. At the end of the school year when the summer began I had bad cabin fever and decided we needed to be outside. . .

We decided to go
letterboxing at a local state park. The kids really do love this almost as much as I do.

There were 3 letterboxes on this route. One we still haven't found. I was on the phone with both Faith and Steve to try to find it. However, you had to go off the beaten path . ..

which meant there might be a possibility I might step on a snake. . .

which, I went a little ways for the sake of the children. . .

but then got the
heebeejeebees and told them we'd come back later with Dad.

There were some other letterboxes that were really cool. We had a great time and
letterboxing is a GREAT way to make fun memories.

Here the girls and I are stamping our stamp.

Ash was a trooper. She went into the snake-ridden grass to find this one.

If you're interested in finding out more go to www.atlasquest.com. It is a GREAT family activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment