Friday, August 19, 2011

And. . . It DID!!!!!

As I headed out my door Thursday evening my heart was just so full of discouragement. It seemed to be coming at me from so many angles. Jenn, Lisa, Faith, and I often get together to celebrate one anothers birthdays. We've been doing this for years now. We all have been missing one another alot. We see one another, but it's normally in bigger group settings, and it's just hard to share your heart in larger groups. . . plus, these girls KNOW me. . . so I KNOW I'm safe with them. I know they are going to love me anyway. . . ha!ha!

As I left off and headed out the door. . . I was hoping my frustrations would turn to belly laughter. . . it did. Man, I love each of these ladies so much and I'd never want to go through life without them! We did decide, however, that Jenn B. does need an Oscar :) I'm seriously going to nominate her next year!



It was so funny as we were literally shutting down the restaurant. The owner kept going by our table but would never say anything. When we realized they had closed 10 minutes ago, we decided we needed to leave. Jenn, me, Faith, then Lisa walked out. As we walked out he commented that we were like stair steps with our height. . . so funny!

1 comment:

Faith said...

I so needed that night! Looking forward to the next one!