Friday, August 12, 2011

Flashback Friday- Ash's Ear Piercing

When Ash was about 3 or 4 she got her ears pierced. Jon's rule has always been 1) they have to know what they are doing, 2) they have to know that it will hurt, and 3) it has to be their decision. I think we took her earrings out too early or we found out she was allergic to nickle by putting some cheap earrings in. . . I can't remember. Anyhoo, her holes grew up.

So, last summer. . . July, I think, she decided she was up for having it done again. So we went and had her ears pierced. I just loved her excitement.


While Ash isn't about hair bows and high heels. . . she does love to look pretty. . . doesn't every girl? She was so very happy not to have to ear clip on earrings anymore. I just love that girl's excitement for life!









No comments: