Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesdays Thankslivings

491. Walk to Gigi and Grandaddy's last night.

492. Discovering they had company. So very thankful Gigi is opening her home to hospitality again. She delights in doing this so much.

493. Watching Cookie "air" pee on every mailbox.

494. Walking hand-in-hand with my hubby.

495. The beauty of spring - azaleas and dogwoods galore.

496. Alec's creative mind and him making a camp stove out of aluminum cans.

497. Hearing Ash make beautiful music with the piano.

498. Having Jon home with us and the "Fab 5" being complete.

499. 12-mile run with Becky.

500. The conversation Becky and I had. Made us both want to keep running.

501. 2-mile run with Ash.

502. Talking with Ash and this, that, the other, and whatever.

503. Homemade caramel popcorn.

504. Hanna asking me to come and cuddle with her several times throughout the day.

505. Laughter.

506. Game of "Family Fun" around the table after dinner.

507. Jon being such a fun dad and making up a game as we walked home.

508. Sound of the birds chirping.

509. Peace.

510. Grin on my face throughout the day just simply because I rejoice in Him for I trust Him. May even the mere expression on my face reflect His glory.

511. Comfy, cozy bed.

512. Jon holding my hand at night as we drift off to sleep right after the sun sets.

513. For "I'm sorry" from my children.

514. For a little time with Jon before he headed off to work on a house.

515. For Alec who makes me laugh and who "gets" me.

516. For love and hugs from my kiddos when they know I'm stressed to the max.

517. For Gigi fixing us dinner tonight - chicken casserole and hummingbird cake.

518. For Tuesday's with Granddaddy.

519. For a littel time to work this afternoon, freeing up my morning.

520. For all the days that don't turn out the way I want them to.

521. For the days and times I cry out to the Lord with a heart of desperation.

522. For Jesus being not just enough, but EVERYTHING.

523. For learning how to say No and learning my limits. . . not having to fit a gazillion things into one day.

524. For encouraging emails, cards, and phone calls from dear friends.

525. For the sounds of the voices of those I hold dear.

No comments: