Thursday, March 8, 2012

In Two and a half days

Having laundry caught up. . . and when I say caught up. . . I mean all laundry washed, dried, folded, hung up, and put away. . . it's a rarity. . . and I do mean, rarity, around here if ALL of that is done.

I felt so accomplished last Saturday. The kids and I had it all done. I really thought we all deserved a medal. . . hee!hee!

Thankfully though it was all finished because my dryer went caput. . . wouldn't even turn on the poor thing. He must've been tired and broken and just wanted to be left alone because he wouldn't turn on for anything.

No biggie. . . this happened right when I got back from Guyana, and after seeing those precious women wash our laundry by hand with a bucket and washboard, adn then hang the clothes on the line dripping wet, and that hot Guyaense sun drying them for us. . . the last thing I would ever do is complain about my dryer being broken.

I just figured I'd take the laundry over to Gigi and Granddaddy's on Tuesday.

However, this is what piled up in just 2-1/2 days. . .


3 baskets O-V-E-R-F-L-O-W-I-N-G

No comments: