Around here Dairy Queen has been having buy one, get one for $0.99. This goes on for the entire month of March. We first partook of this one Sunday night after church with our friends.
One night we were out and about buying things for the Bungalove (ewwww. . . I bet you're curious). Anyhoo, the kiddos convinced Jon to take us all there. I was all over the Georgia Mud Fudge.
Thursday I had to take Jaimie home from discipleship. Ash kept trying to coerce me to swing by DQ on our way home. I wasn't budging. I honestly didn't want to spend the money.
Hanna then piped up in the back seat and said, "Please, mama, it's almost the end of the month."
It's so hard for me to resist anyone who can make me laugh.
Guess what I did?
Pulled into the DQ and partook, once again.
Good thing I ran 7-1/2 miles that morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment