Friday, March 9, 2012

Giggles Unheard

One of my favorite sounds is laughter. . . especially the giggles of my children.

All 3 of my babies can get to laughing and just make me laugh. . .even though I have no idea what they may be laughing at. . . just a contagious giggle each of them has.

Last night I sat up in bed as we all watched American Idol together. I purposely did this because I'm one of those gals that as soon as her head hits the pillow I'm out.

I wanted to watch the end of American Idol and then was hoping we'd read "Kisses from Katie" (our family read right now).

I'm not quite sure at what point I feel asleep sitting up, but I did. All I remember is Jon woke me up and said, "Are you going to lay down?" To which I don't think I answered. I just smiled and laid my head on my comfy pillow.

This morning Jon informed me that all the kids were laughing at me as I had fallen asleep sitting up. You'd think I would have heard their sweet/mocking laughter?

Guess they were just giggles unheard by their tired mama.

No comments: