Friday, March 16, 2012

Pretty Toes

One-on-one time is precious with my children. Today I took $10 and my baby to go and get her nails painted.

She just loves doing this. She is so funny. The little Vietnamese lady came near her and Hanna attaches to me like peanut butter on jelly. I told Hanna before we left I was going to let her pick out my polish (no pedicure here folks, just a painting and it was more to be "doing" something with Hanna than anything. . . pedicures mess up my running feet). She rubbed her little hands together and said, "This is going to be good."


She picked this pale purple. I'm a dark polish girl. . . hence my yellow toenails because of the years and years of dark polish. She said she picked this color because she knows I don't ever wear this color on my toes.
We then went and got groceries and then to the office. Just the two of us. While walking in the parking lot the following conversation took place.

Hanna: "Mom, what day is today?"

Me: "It's Friday, why?"

Hanna: "Because today has been the best day of my life."

1 comment:

Faith said...

Hanna totally has your feet! So glad you two had a wonderful day together. Isn't it fun to have them one on one?