Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Time for Cold

You don't have to read this blog for very long to know that we are true and blue through and through for soccer.

Well, at least I thought we were. I draw the line at being true and blue, through and through at 30 degrees on the soccer field.

That's how it was this past weekend. We had a tournament. Goodness gracious, when you have to pull out a blanket to take with you . . . that means it's time for soccer to be over.

Look at my boys. . . especially the bigger one who wears shorts in 50-degree weather. You know if they are bundled up THIS much, then it is C-O-L-D!!!
Hanna and I were bundled up tight as well.
Poor Ash. . . we left her with her team for the 45 minutes they practiced and crawled back into the heated van.

Then, to top it off, I didn't take a single picture of my soccer girl. . . I stink, I know.

I really was too busy trying to cheer our soccer team on to at least one victory.

No dice - they lost all 3 games.

Meanwhile, Hanna got a hold of the camera. Here's the pictures she took.
I'm actually quite impressed. They're better pictures than I take.
Here's putting soccer to rest until March. Thank goodness. I don't think I could hack another cold weekend like we just had :)

No comments: