This was the riddle we got a few weeks back. Jon came home telling the kids and I he had a surprise for all of us. He was so sweet and fun to give us a riddle.
An old memory served like sweet tea.
What?
I even posted it on facebook to get help from my friends.
Friday when Jon got home we all piled in the van. . . here are the surprisees (well minus one, but I was taking the picture) Jon had also told us that I would probably like it most, then the girls, and Alec would probably like it, but would pretend like he doesn't.
About 10 minutes away, Alec and I saw a billboard advertising.
An old memory - Disney World - we've been (I think??) 9 times.
Served like sweet tea - how is sweet tea served? Cold - cold as ice.
Disney on Ice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was E-C-S-T-A-T-I-C!!!
This is a show we've all wanted to see for many years now, but just never wanted to spend the money.
It was fabulous.
You'd think our kids would be too old for it now, but they really enjoyed it.
The skaters were so.very.talented.




What a great time we had. I'm so very thankful for such a thoughtful, sweet, and fun husband. He gave us a night we will remember. . . Memories are precious. It's something that can't be taken away from you!
The skaters were so.very.talented.
No comments:
Post a Comment