Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was such a busy day. . . so busy I forgot to take pictures of alot of family.

We ate lunch at Mamas and my Granny and all Mom's brothers and sisters, and my cousins were all there. It was a house full.

Mom asked me to say the blessing. I'm one of those long prayers.

Jon texted our friend/pastor. "A house of about 30 people, the smell of Thanksgiving in the air, Michele was asked to bless the food. She preaches the Gospel as she prays over the food. She will be removed from the list next year." Hee! Hee! I am a long prayer :)
I had so much fun visiting with family I don't get to see. . . so much, I didn't take any pictures. Shucks!
We then went to my Grandmama's. My Dad has some kind of upper respiratory something so he stayed outside. Y'all he looks really, really bad. He's very heavy on my heart right now. I've never seen him look this bad.
However, here's a picture of my Uncle Ben and Aunt Sharon.
My Aunt Wanda. A lot of people say I remind them of her. We both love to cut the fool and we both LOVE to laugh!

My cousin Brian and his wife and their newest edition. Such a sweet, smilely baby.

I sure do love these two guys.


Grandmama and all the great grandchildren. . . only one person missing from this picture.

. . . Papa.


Saturday, we went to eat lunch with Gigi and Grandaddy. Poor Gigi has the shingles. I tried to talk her into letting Holly and I do all the cooking. She wasn't going to have it. Again, I totally forgot to take pictures. We all had a really good time visiting with one another.


No comments: