This month this is what we'll be serving our families. . .
1. Spaghetti soup.
2. Chicken a La King.
3. Tortilla Soup.
4. Goulash.
5. Pesto chicken penne casserole.
6. Lemon chicken.
7. Sour cream chicken.
8. Sante Fe chicken.
9. Stroganoff.
10. Orange tarragon glazed chicken.
11. Chicken and dumplings.
12. Special potato soup.
13. Chicken noodle broccoli chowder.
14. Pasta primavera.
14. Pasta primavera.
15. Spicy garlic chicken.
16. Peachy Bar-B-Que chicken.
17. Country fried steak.
18. Roasted chicken w/orange & cranberry sauce.
19. Sesame crusted salmon
20. Pecan crusted chicken.
20. Pecan crusted chicken.
2 comments:
I think you like chicken! ;)
I was just perusing through your post where you are going to cook with your friend. I saw the picture of the two of you and I kind of immediately went, "oh..?"
Because I sure don't dress/look like that when I am cooking, no matter who is coming over!
Your disclaimer underneath was perfect. Ha!
Post a Comment