Wednesday, November 17, 2010

175 to 202

175. For soccer parties and a good soccer season.

176. For friends to play soccer with and celebrate with.
177. For a cool soccer shirt and metal.

178. For friends who see something that reminds them of you and they think about you when you are not with them. . . (thanks Lisa, Jenn. B, and Faith - I love y'all).


179. For a package of high heel silly bands (thanks Jenn B.). . . it's always so nice to know someone is thinking of you.

180. For the beautiful colors of fall.

181. For texts from Jon everyday telling me he loves me. . sometimes a picture text, sometimes a video text, sometimes just words. . . in all kinds of creative different ways telling me he loves me.

182. For phone calls from my Dad.
183. For apologies when someone has hurt you.
184. For a silly mama who wanted to rub it in a little more that my Grandmama is mad at me.
185. For a Grandmama who is mad because you haven't sent thank you cards for your kids' birthday presents (I'm awful, I know).

186. For a half marathon this weekend (Soliders Marathon) that I hardly trained for and was able to run in 1:58:07.

187. For friends to run the half marathon with.

188. For thoughtfulness of a "surprise" of these beautiful hydrangeas (thanks Ang. L. I love you!)

189. For friends who know you well enough they can detect when you seem overwhelmed in a global email. . . who check on you to make sure you're okay (thanks Faith. I love you!)
190. For the Ms. Crishele knot and the Ms. Crishele hat (thanks Jenn. G. You and your children are a blessing to me. I love you all!).
191. For being called Ms. Crishele.
192. For my Sunday School class. I love those girls so very much!
193. For the ability to learn and teach.
194. For my sweet husband and the desire he has to follow what God is leading his heart to do.
195. For Margo's hummus.
196. For birthdays to celebrate.
197. For a sweet boy. I gave him my half marathon metal because it was in the shape of a dog tag. He didn't want to take it at first, telling me, "No, Mom, that's your metal." I insisted. The next day when I was hugging him goodnight he said, "Mama, thank you for that metal. It really means a lot to me."
198. For reactivating my real estate license.
199. For Christmas shoes.
200. For the anticipation of Black Friday. . .
201. For my prayer partners.
202. For sisters who call and ask for your advice and respect what you have to say.








1 comment:

theelizabethhighsmith said...

i love your thanks, so glad someone else is at. and my, my, but margo's hummus is the best isn't it! now i'm craving it!