Actually I had a black jogging suit and I knew I would have more money for the great Black Friday deals if I didn't splurge on a red jogging suit all for a good laugh.
I got a good laugh though. . .
However, after about 10 minutes of standing in line I see Mama wobbling up to me in line. Poor thing had just had an ingrown toenail removed from her foot so she walked like she was crippled. She was a trooper though. She came back to hang out with me because she didn't want me giving her a hard time. Smart lady I tell you.
I got back to G-town about 7:00 a.m. Jon and the kiddos woke up so we all headed out and did a little G-town shopping. We got back home and I crawled into the bed about 10:30. What a fun, fun night!!!
I just love the memories we make every year doing this!!! Next year, Kristen is the boss. . . sure hope she doesn't wimp out on us!
2 comments:
So glad you had fun and the Target lady imitation is a hoot! You are so funny!
Oh.My.Goodness!!! I LOVE IT!!! Those are my all time favorite commercials, everytime one came on the kids would yell at me to come watch!!! I think that is awesome you did that!!!
Post a Comment