Thursday, December 2, 2010

Georgia versus Georgia Tech

Or one particular bulldog fan might say. . . bulldogs versus bumble bees. . .

However, if that particular someone wants more than just bulldog fans at her football party. . . she may just need to correct herself and call these folks by their rightful names. . . sucking up her pride. . . she says, "yellow jackets"
We threw together a last minute GA vs GA Tech party this past weekend. It was so much fun. Some of our friends live, sleep, eat, dream football. . . the others could care less, but came over anyway for a good time of fellowship. . .
I think we had a total of 26 kids playing hide and go seek in the dark, trouncing around here there and yonder. We had such a great time! Thankfully the 'Dawgs pulled a win for us!

Faith suggested we make a yearly tradition -I'm TOTALLY in!!! It was so fun seeing everyone dressed in their team's colors. I meant to get more pictures. . . but was having too much fun!


2 comments:

Faith said...

So much fun-besides that whole losing thing!! :) We are so thankful for you guys! Can't wait for our next gathering. Love you!

theelizabethhighsmith said...

Dear Michele,

I will have to increase praying for you. I fear you are playing for the wrong team.

But I am glad you had fun!

Amen