Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I LOVE it. . .

I love it when my son is sick and he comes up to me, gives me a big hug and says, "Mama, thank you for taking such good care of me when I'm sick."

I love it when we're exiting Wal-Mart and I see thuuu baaaabbbyy is lagging behind. . . I look behind me to see what in the world she is doing . . . she's running up to the Salvation Army bucket to put her own money in.

I love it when my sweet, sweet Ashley folds not only her own laundry, but my laundry as well.

I love it . . . how after every single meal . . . whether eaten out or eaten at home . . . my sweet girls ALWAYS say "thank you for breakfast/lunch/dinner, Mama/Daddy".

I love it . . .when I'm reading to my kids they don't want me to stop. . . they will plead and plead, "Mama, just a little bit more, p-l-e-a-s-e."

I love it. . . how Hanna runs up to Jon when he gets home. . . she runs up to him and greets him like she hasn't seen him in a whole entire month.

I love it. . . when I have to go to work how Ash will give me a hug or rub my back as if she is staying, "Thank you Mama for working so hard for our family".

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Awww, so sweet it made me cry.

My kids say thanks when we take them out to eat (a rare treat) but they don't usually thank me for meals at home. I'd take them eating what I make without complaint over a thank you though. That's even MORE rare. :)