This past Sunday the girls did their Christmas musical at church. I can't say enough times how thankful for I am for our church and for the precious friends the Lord has given us to share life with.
When we got home from our "Cookie Cooking" I took the girls over to Gigi and
Grandaddys. Gigi made the girls their Christmas dresses this year. She wanted to have a "beauty shop" night.
Meanwhile, Ash's friend, Claire, was hanging out with me. The girls get home and Hanna is fit to be tied. The child is tired, and that girl is a girl who needs her sleep!

However, she is always happy when she is in her Daddy's arms!

It was so funny when I went into her room to kiss her goodnight. She was laying on her stomach and had her chin propped up on her pillow. She didn't want to mess up her curlers. I told her, "Baby, you know you can lay on your curlers. It won't mess your hair up." She said, "I know. I actually like sleeping like this!" Yeah right!
But, the next day my sweet little "Mary" was all smiles!

Sort of . . . . :)

Here is Ash and her sweet friends. I wanted a picture of her in front of the Christmas tree (next week hopefully). But, there was a
musical to be performed and Mama was too late to get a picture!

Ash looked beautiful though.

She had several speaking parts and she did such a fabulous job. She spoke clearly and slowly and articulated her lines so well! I'm so proud of her! She's growing up way to fast on me!


Here is Mary getting visited from the angel Gabriel.

I just love this picture with Hanna's
silhouette behind it.

Now Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus are all together.


Next, the shepherds join them!


Then come the angels who are usually a hoot and a half!

Hanna also had a singing part! It just amazes me with her extreme shyness how she will sing into that microphone!

Then, the angels, shepherds, and Mary and Joseph joined the rest of the choir.

Absolutely precious! I'm telling you if a children's
musical can't move your heart, I just don't know what can. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I see my children, or any children for that matter, singing about the Lord tears just well up in my eyes! It just moves me so! I'm so very thankful for Faith and Teresa who put so much time and dedication into making these things happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment