Saturday, November 19, 2011
Hanna's Special BIRTHday Surprise
For Hanna's birthday surprise I told her to get all fancy because we were going somewhere mighty special - to a tea room. Hanna was oh.so.dignified . . . and prissy. Dignified she must get from her Gigi. Prissy comes straight from her mama.
This place was delightful, and I can't wait to take my Grandmother there and my mom and sisters and niece.
On top of good food and great atmosphere they had a ton of hats to try on.
Unfortunately, though, they were out of hot tea. I told the sweet lady, "Can we just have some sweet tea in a tea pot. . . just for the experience?" She obliged.
After lunch, Hanna and I had a BALL trying on different hats. At first Hanna was reluctant, but I got her out of her comfort zone.


I love this picture of my girl. . . Looks like she should be in "Steel Magnolias".
But, this face, right here, is her real personality.

So amazingly cute.


Hanna - you add so much laughter to our family. .. our little cuddle bug. You definitely complete our family, and Daddy and I love you so.very.much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment