This year Ash and I racked our brains for a birthday party idea for she and her friends, then I happened to see on Facebook something about a "Crazy Hair" birthday. I told Ash, and she was in all the way.

We had all sorts of things . . . rubber bands, pipe cleaners, ribbons, curling irons, hot sticks (yes the ones from 1993 that still work, can you believe it?), bobby pins, etc.
Nanna and Papa were here, but only for cake not to have their hair done.

The girls were put into teams (2 in each team), and we had several different categories to give away prizes.

They all had to come up with a team name.



The Crazy Hair Crew

Time for the cake. . . Mom always does such a great job with their birthday cakes.


Ms. Faith and Maddie were so sweet to get Ash a GA Bulldog shirt. .. their family are huge GA Tech fans. I'm so surprised Steve let her get it. . . they just love Ash-that's why :)



Okay, why in the world I have my eyes bugged like this I have NO idea. . .maybe its the fumes from the hairspray?


Ash - spunky, delightful, our girl who does everything BIG, servant, giving, and such a thankful heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment