Tuesday, November 29, 2011

351 to 400

351. For this wonderful group of girls that Lydia and I get to teach God's word to each and every week. It is truly my joy and honor. I'm so blessed by them. 352. For Lydia teaching Sunday School with me.

353. For Lydia running with me.

354. For disciplining Lydia. What a joy and honor. I love her so much.

355. For Hanna asking Jon if he makes $400,000 a year or less.

356. For much, much less. . . otherwise money might control us.

357. For Faith.
358. For Faith's birthday.
359. For laughter.360. For Chick-fil-A's peppermint milk shake.

361. For father and son camping trips.


362. That God didn't make our world black and white.

363. For little country stores that are really huge on the inside.
364. For an amazing, sweet, loving husband to tell me about the little country store.

365. For Jon's dream of always wanting to catch a trout.
366. For a wonderful son that Jon can trout fish with.
367. For wearing shorts in the fall time of year.


368. For the one trout they caught.
369. For telling Jon it really looked like a sardine.
370. For my boys not getting attacked by a bear.
371. For a sweet niece to love on for three days.
372. For a sister who lets me love on a sweet niece for three days.

373. For a sister who really does know how to mother my new nephew and niece. . . although in this picture the expression on her face looks like, "Now, what do you do with this thing?"
374. For a son to hold his little cousin.
375. For the smell of a baby.
376. For being cured of baby fever. I love to hold them, but I'm so thankful I'm over and out of the baby/toddler stage.

377. For a mother hen.
378. For thhhuuuu baby holding the baby.

379. For an adorable dimple.
380. For sweet Hanna saving up her own money to buy her best friend, Kara, a pair of Tom's for her birthday.

381. For having a birthday the same day as sweet Kara Jane.

382. For Faith trying hummus again and loving it.

383. For dental floss.

384. For my Grandmama.

385. For Booher's texts before she has a test. . . to pray for her.

386. For Marty disciplining Alec.

387. For bedtime before 9:00 p.m. I know I'm old, but it is soooo nice to get 7+ hours of sleep.

388. For sweet Ash who spent her own money and brought home 3 milkshakes from Chick-fil-A.

389. For Jon's Garmin watch.

390. For chap stick with this cold weather.

391. For lotion for my dry, ashy legs.

392. For friends to run races with.

393. For my pillow that I take EVERYWHERE with me. And, if I let anyone in my family use it for the night. . . it is considered a great honor.

394. For warm blankets to cuddle up under.

395. For morning phone calls from my mom.

396. For morning "I love you" texts from my wonderful husband.

397. For my stepdad, James.

398. For James' laugh. It is truly contagious.

399. For deer meat.

400. For my newest book. I was going to order it on CBD. "Sermon on the Mount" by Martyn Lloyd Jones. It was 19.99. I get to church. They have one copy left in the bookstore. It is regular price $13 marked down to $7. Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

theelizabethhighsmith said...

love your thankful heart and hearing about your blessings!