My sweet friend, Jenn. B, is such a great mom. She is always inspiring me in so many different ways. . . she truly is one of the MOST thoughtful people I know.
One of the many things she does that I just love is on her kiddos birthday (she has 3), she takes them out for a special day.
One of the many things she does that I just love is on her kiddos birthday (she has 3), she takes them out for a special day.
This year, I thought I would start this tradition with my kids. Remember, on Alec's birthday, I surprised him with a trip to an Infantry Museum. It was such a special day for the both of us.
Well, my spunky, now 11-year-old loves horses. I have a friend at church that gives horseback riding lessons. So I set up a date with her to come to her house and surprise Ash. Ash was so excited all day and couldn't wait to see what we were doing.
She was ecstatic!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment