Monday, December 20, 2010

Going Private

Because of some recent events that have taken place, I am going private with my blog. I don't want to miss any of you, so please leave me a comment with your email address and I will invite you to be a reader. Or, if you don't know how to comment just click on my "about me" at the bottom of this page. There will be a link where you can email me. Just email me your email address, and I'll invite you. I will be going private sometime this week, so please leave me a comment/email as soon as you can!

9 comments:

Faith said...

Don't forget me!!

theelizabethhighsmith said...

sorry for any trouble you've had! would love to keep up with you!
merry Christmas!

Stephanie Elder said...

Michele! This is the only way I can keep up with you-please add me :)
elder.stephanie@gmail.com

Heather said...

I would love to keep following you! My e-mail is kendrick1@conwaycorp.net!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Michelle! I don't want to lose this way of keeping up with you! What HAPPENED?!?

jennifer said...

Hi Michele, I so enjoy your blog when I can slip away for some mommy time and would love to be included. Here is my email mamascape4@yahoo.com
thanks and Merry Christmas!

Musings of a Homeschooling Mom said...

I would love to still be able to read.

Jessica lovindancin@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!! I love reading your blog!!! Don't know what happened, but hope everything is ok! My email is Lori_Carroll@bellsouth.net

The Lawrences said...

douglawrence1@bellsouth.net

HOW DO I GO PRIVATE????