This 4
th of July we celebrated with a bang. It all started a few days before. Our friends, The Peeks, had us and a few other couples over to grill out burgers. We had homemade burgers and homemade ice cream. Yummy to my tummy!
Then on the actual 4
th, we were supposed to go to John and Judy's house to swim. However, Melissa was in town and didn't bring her kids' swimsuits or
floaties. Instead, she and Scott went to
McDonough and
JS and I played Toy Story
Uno while Noelle and the girls played together.
That night we all met up with our friends to watch the fireworks.
While there a ring that Jon bought me for our anniversary flung out onto the ground. Everyone was so sweet to stop socializing and help me look for my ring.
Steve was the hero. He found it!!!!


I was so proud of Jennifer. She was going on 4 hours sleep and ran the
Peachtree Road Race that morning. Plus, she was on TV. When we saw her I started screaming!!! Thankfully we got it recorded for she and her family to see. And . . . to top it all off. . . she beat her time from last year. Way to go Jenn!!!!

Sweet girls getting ready to see the sky light up.

Here are the boys
chillaxin!

Sweet friends. . .


Faith and I are always the ones with our cameras (I keep encouraging her to blog). We took a picture of one another taking a picture. . .
Hee!
hee!


Beautiful!!!


On Monday we all went to Mamas. Grilled chicken, baked beans, garlic bread, potato salad, pound cake, and homemade ice cream. . .

My Granny and Grandpa and my Aunt Wanda all came

I give Melissa a hard time about her 3D sunglasses. These things are HIDEOUS!!!!

I thought Scott was going to go bonkers. No
internet at Little
House on the Prairie. It's too far out in the sticks.

Ice cream is always better homemade.

Lazy day with our bellies full. . . full of food, love, and family. . . a great way to end a day is swinging on a front porch. . .


Or. . . if you're a kid or a dog. . .ride the golf cart with Papa.
No comments:
Post a Comment