Thursday, July 29, 2010

Clarification

So Jon goes into work and tells his trainer, "My wife tried the 'Paul Newman'."

"What?"

"You know, the Paul Newman. You're the one who told me about it. You know the half lemonade, half sweet tea."

"No, that's called an Arnold Palmer."

I'm afraid I've rubbed off on my husband. He's acting like ME!!!!!

So I was catching Melissa up on the funny things that had happened to us this week. She then texted Jon.

"I'm going to Chick-fil-A and ordering a Phil Mickelson."

At the pool the other day I was telling my friend, Angela L., about this drink. So I knew she would think this was funny. I called her to share in my laughter. Apparently she called Doug and told him.

Jon calls me on his lunch break, "Why am I getting all of these texts about golfers?"

I told him I'd spilled the beans on him.

He texted Doug back, "Just don't order a Tiger Woods."

No comments: