
FOR TODAY
Outside my window... It's 5:39 a.m., so it is very dark and probably muggy out there.
I am thinking... since I hardly have ANY work I'm going to go and work on getting ready for the next school year, although I'd really just love to read. . . I need to do what needs to be done first.
I am thankful for... goodness. . . SO VERY MUCH. I guess I'll just say the first thing that pops in mind . . . here it goes. . . ready? Jon and his love for me.
From the learning rooms...MESS! I've gotten this really cool idea from a friend of mine about praying for missionaries. I'll share later, I promise!!! However, it will require me rearranging things in our school room. . . YIKES!
From the kitchen... MESS!!! Not too bad. . . just not squeaky clean.
I am wearing... old PJ pants and "Truitt's Grill Run of the Mill" 5K shirt.
I am creating... well, I need to get started sewing pillow case dresses for the Brazil mission team.
I am going... to go and workout. . . hopefully. . . I've been a wee bit lazy in that department lately.
I am reading... "Radical" by David Platt, "Lineage of Grace" by Francine Rivers.
I am hoping... I will love others as Christ loves me!!!!
I am hearing... the pecking of the keyboard on my computer, the hum of my computer, and the clicking of the ceiling fan.
Around the house... so much to do. . . it really needs a good cleaning, especially before Theology class tonight.
One of my favorite things... sweet conversations about the LORD with dear friends. . . just truly delights my soul! I was honored to have 2 of these conversations just yesterday about things God was convicting me about and where he has me right now. SO VERY BLESSED!!!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Hopefully make it to "Dollar Tree", "Walmart", and "The School Box" today. . . tomorrow the pool. . . Friday a field trip then a youth swim party.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... Hanna Boo and her sweet friend. I just love this little girl and everyone in her family as well!!! Their family is very dear and precious to our family! Can you tell they were matching in this picture?
Thought I'd share another one to show their matching outfits. 74. For coffee.
75. For slow mornings of work. I used to get in a tizzy about these times because I didn't want to miss out on any money we may need. However, I know it will get busy again. . . just the cycle it goes in. . . so I'm grateful for the downtimes.
76. For Jon's core group.
77. For Cookie, our dog.
78. For a pantry, refrigerator, and freezer full of food.
79. For good eyesight.
80. For the health of my family and that we are all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment