Sunday, April 10, 2011

Betcha Didn't Know

***Betcha Didn't Know. . . that I really know that Christmas doesn't happen in March, nor did the snow, or other events that just overloaded my blog. I'm so anal (hope that's not a bad word) about this whole being being in blogging. It's like I just can bring myself to blog consistently until I get caught up.

***Betcha' Didn't Know. .. I sorta wished I felt that way about myself. You know, like I couldn't do anything else until all the chores were done. But, I don't. . . and probably, won't . . .

***Betcha Didn't Know . . . I didn't realize how concise and unwordy I could be when I've been bitten by the blogging bug again and am so anxious to stay current on my blogs. Either my memory is terrible (partly true) or I really can be concise (only if FORCED to be and when it is absolutely necessary).

***Betcha Didn't Know. . . that at this moment my girls are on the computer and Jon and Alec are at a house ripping out the carpet. . .

***Betcha Didn't Know. . . I have NO idea why I just told you that. . . . other than I'm really trying to get some mundane back onto this blog rather than events. . . I tend to treasure the mundane a little more when I go back and read my former posts over the years. . . . weird, huh?

***Betcha Didn't Know. . . that we just got back from SSI and I'm really going to try hard to blog about our trip (with pictures) this week.

***Betcha Didn't Know. . . I really wasn't quite ready to come home. However, I'm so glad that Jon has a job that he doesn't dread going back to (as has been in the case in the past).

***Betcha Didn't Know. . . I'm about to tell my girls to go and brush their teeth, call Jon and find out if the carpet bogey monster got them (they've been gone for awhile), go take this makeup off, brush my own teeth, and hop in the bed.

***Betcha Didn't Know. . . Jon and Alec just pulled in the driveway and Cookie ran down the stairs to greet them at the door.

***Betcha Didn't Know. . . It's time to end this post and hopefully see you tomorrow.

***P.S. Betcha Didn't Know. . . Jon just asked Hanna why she was running around naked and I had no idea the girl was naked. . . (shows you how much attention I was paying to the girls)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

You are right... I had no idea that little Hanna was running around naked. :) Sounds fun!!! Betcha' didn't know that this is my very FIRST blog reading of yours! I'm so excited!!!