That girl is a hoot and a half. Here's some of the funny things that's coming out of that witty girl's mouth. . . so much like her Daddy!
Jon gives his mom a hard time about financially supporting Benny Hinn. So, of course, the kids hear this and asks us questions. At the dinner table one night Hanna said, "Somebody needs to talk to Gigi about giving money to Benny Hinn. I bet he reads "The Message" Bible." (we've stressed to our kids what a loosey-goosey translation "The Message" is).
One day Hanna and Ash were fussing and fighting. I told them both to stop that one day they would be the best of friends. . . just like Aunt Melissa and I. . . Hanna said, "Oh no I won't be her friend. I'll move to Guyana before that happens." Of course, I busted out laughing and told her to be nice. She then said, "I'm so mad at her I'm not even going to be her friend on Facebook."
I was kissing Hanna goodbye the other day as she was going to her friend's house to play. She was already buckled up in the back of their van. I told her to come and kiss me b/c she only has one mama (which sooooo sounded like something my own Mama says). Hanna replied, "No I don't. I have 2 Mamas." ME: "Oh yeah, well who's your other Mama." Hanna: "Aunt Melissa."
No comments:
Post a Comment