Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Confessions

Okay, thought it'd be good for me to do some fessin' up. I saw this on someone's blog. . . so, for my first confession.

1. I copied this idea from someone else's blog.

2. When my kids are in trouble, sometimes I will punish them by making them brush my hair.

3. Also, if they want to earn extra money (they don't get paid for chores), they can earn that by brushing my hair . . . for every 10 minutes then get $1.

4. I've got to put candy in eggs tonight for an egg hunt at my Mom's tomorrow. She specifically told me not to buy chocolate because it melts. I disobeyed and bought the chocolate.

5. I just got back from a long run and I've eaten almost 1/2 the bag of chocolate I bought.

6. Every time I pass this field I want to dress my kiddos up and have my sister (who's a photographer) come take pictures of them. Isn't it beautiful????


However, I've never done it because it has this sign posted on it.
7. One of my girls' Sunday School teacher will say some things to their class that I don't really agree are biblical. I tell her, "Just don't listen to ______." (I actually fessed this one up to my running partner this morning).

8. Jon and I skipped Communion last night and stayed at home. If the kiddos would've been here we would have gone. However, Jon was going on 4 hours of sleep, so we skipped out. I heard the service was amazing. However, I did enjoy my time with my hubby.

9. Jon and I also have a big decision to make by Tuesday. It's one of those you're stupid if you do it, but you're stupid if you don't. . . just trying to decide which stupid we're going with :)

10. I coveted Melissa's cute outfit yesterday.

11. I also coveted her long hair.

12. I'm sitting here on this computer and I told Jon I would be cleaning the house.

Oops. . . guess that's enough fessin' up for today.

1 comment:

theelizabethhighsmith said...

love it! confession is good for the soul, right? hope you made the biggie-stupid is as stupid does

that's probably a horrid quote!