Monday, July 13, 2009
Outside my window . . . Very overcast and wet . . . Thank the LORD though. I know the ground, trees, and plants needed the rain desperately.
I am thinking . . . I may have painter's ADD. I started painting Alec's room this weekend, but haven't finished . . . yet, today, I really want to get one coat on Ash's room, then head over to Hanna's room.
I am thankful for . . . my sweet boy. Yesterday at church when his friends were sitting down during the singing he was standing up . . . so sweet and honorable.
From the kitchen . . . it is stocked full of food because of my great coupon deals yesterday. I got $185 worth of groceries for $53.
I am wearing . . . PJ pants and a white cami.
I am creating . . . oh so many decorating ideas in my head . . . just got to get started. I'm having to be super creative though . . . because there isn't much $$$ to spend to decorate, so I'm having to think outside the box.
I am going. . . to go into the office today, take Alec to band practice, then to guitar practice.
I am reading . . . only my Bible right now. I have GOT to start reading some of the kids' classical literature books before school starts.
I am hoping . . . Jon will get called for an interview for a job that he will love . . . even if it means less $$$
I am hearing . . . just the typing of the keys. Everyone is still snoozing around here.
Around the house . . . laundry is piled up, lots of work to still be completed, shreds of paper on the floor from the girls playing yesterday . . . but it is filled with love, laughter, and joy!!!
One of my favorite things . . . rocking on my front porch.
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . working on the house and definitely taking a break to do to the pool . . . we haven't been since we got home from vacation.
Here is a picture I am sharing with you . . . Another family vacation picture from the beach (notice I am NOT wearing high heels . . . I'm afraid I'm starting to mellow out . . . uh!oh!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I know your plate is full - but definitely take time for the pool. I went yesterday with the boys even though it was the last thing I wanted to do, and it was worth it to have them worn out and tired.
Have a great week!
Great picture of the fam in the tree! That is one BIG tree!
That is a cute picture!! And you are making me want to paint! I've been thinking about it, but everytime I read the word I want to start....now!!! I love the grocery deals you are getting. I'm not a coupon clipper. It never seems to work out for me. Keep up the good savings!!
I always love reading these "simple" posts.
We'll have to trade decorating brains b/c we'll both be on the Tighty McTight budget!
Love the pic of your fam..even minus the high heels.
What a great picture Michelle!
Hope you are doing well! I'm not sure if I've told you lately, but, I love your blog.
Many blessings this week!
I love these kinda posts. I'm a bit of a nosey-rosey, so peeking into people's days are so up my alley. Thank you for giving me a fix for the day!! ;)
Your family is so beautiful.
What a lovely picture. I enjoyed reading your post today!
Blessings to you!
Carrie
Post a Comment