Just about every little boy has a dream of being a rock star . . . .

Of making a difference through their music . . . . .

It gives me great joy to introduce you to . . . . "Footsteps" . . . .

Alec's praise band. This was something the LORD just totally worked out . . . of course, He
always works
everything out. We have some really good friends who've orchestrated all of this. We've just shown up when they needed us to. They've been so sweet to include Alec. It's just amazing, plain amazing, I tell ya how God is working.
Alec plays his guitar . . . all the time . . . and it just makes his Mama's heart proud!!!
6 comments:
How great that he's getting involved so early. My nephew started out young and before he was fifteen, he was playing in the church band, leading worship on Sunday and Wednesday evenings. Great for him!
You must be so proud! How cool that his first garage band is a praise and worship one?!
That is so amazing. Wow!! What an awesome young man you have there, Michele. Using his talents to praise our Jesus.
Makes me smile.
This gave me chills I just wanted to say, what a blessing!
I'm a mom of two small boys (almost 3 and 1) and already my oldest is obsessed with playing the drums and guitar - and singing. It warms my heart to hear him wake up in the morning singing a praise/worship song he's heard at church or in the car. It just amazes me how God blesses us through our children!
that is great, i have alot of that in my house as well! it's great to see kids using their gifts for the Lord, and even just using the gifts he has given them is awesome by itself! nice to meet you, i just happened to stumble upon your blog...i used to homeschool too, just thought i'd say hi sinc we had a few things in common!
Do you know how proud I get b/c I feel like your kids are almost mine too?!
What a gem..he REALLY is just growing into a young man. I can't get over it!
Post a Comment