Look what Hanna learned to do after months and months of trying. . . my baby girl can blow a bubble now. After she learned to do this she must have blown 100 bubbles . . . no lie!
This is my precious little Hanna Boo. She is one of the greatest joys of my life. She is growing up sooooooo fast. I am going to buy her some bubble gum when she comes to Nana's house this week end. I CAN'T WAIT. Love ya, Mama
3 comments:
HOW CUTE IS THAT????!!!!
My children will probably be adults before they can blow one since neither of them like GUM!! :)
Great pic!
so sweet!!
This is my precious little Hanna Boo. She is one of the greatest joys of my life. She is growing up sooooooo fast. I am going to buy her some bubble gum when she comes to Nana's house this week end. I CAN'T WAIT.
Love ya,
Mama
Post a Comment