
This is the sofa in our downstairs family room. Jon and I have been debating on what color it is. I'm not
going to tell anyone what we think until late this afternoon or tomorrow. I need y'all to tell me what you see. I've already posted this on
facebook. If you're my friend over there go and read the comments on the album called debate. It will send you into a laughing fit. If I can figure out how to post it here I will do so later on today. I first want to see what you guys think.
Can you tell I am desperate for someone other than my sister to see it like I do?
Help me blog friends, help, help me blog friends.
11 comments:
girl, the great and powerful Oz has spoken...
I won't EVEN get started over here..but can't wait to see what others say on here, too!
I'm going to give it my best shot. I even downloaded it to make it really big. There's obviously some colors mixed in(woven colors)? At first look, I thought it had an olive green look to it. When I made the photo big, it looked more like a dark beige?? But, maybe I'm just staring at it too long:)
Remember, computers can make colors look really strange too. Maybe the pillow color makes me think olive green?
I can't wait to see what the real color is!!
My guess is olive green. It looks like a cross between olive and a dark beige, though. It looks comfy!
It looks very similar to the color of the sofa in our living room. On ours, depending on how you look at it you think it is either brown or olive green. I tend to lean toward olive green on ours.
I think yours is olive green too.
I say olive.
Or khaki. Or brown.
Grief, girl...I don't know, but I really want to be right. When are you going to tell us the right answer.
Will you PUHLEEZE tell us what you think the color is already?!?!?
I've been checking your blog and facebook all day long to see the results. The suspense is killing me!! I need to know!!
Hello! My name is Melanie and I am have to let you know what an awesome blessing you blog is! I am a married to an awesome man of God and have two beautiful girls! (6 and 16 months) I am also a fellow "siesta"! I myself can identify with being a "mama in high heels"! Whether going to a soccer game, ballet practice or mommy and me classes everyone knows me for wearing my funky earrings, cover girl mascara and my HIGH HEELS! :) You have a true heart for God! He is truly you to impact the lives of women! Anywho..I would say the couch is like an olive green..
God Bless!
seriously, bloggers??!! OLIVE???? I've personally sat MULTIPLE times on this couch...I must be CRAZY!!
oh my...
here's my verdict...
it's whatever color YOU say it is, I'm just gonna side with you... because I cannot come up with an answer... .it's brownish beige with a green undertone.... or whatever you say. :)
Hey Michele!! I am so glad to 'meet' you in the blog world! I feel like I already know you. Holly thinks the world of you and loves you very much. Thanks for your encouraging words about the adoption. We'll keep you posted! How did you get the super cute header on your blog? I looked FOREVER and couldn't find anything super cute!! Too funny we have the same layout. Apparently, we must be cut from the same cloth bc Holly says our husbands are a lot alike too!! Hope to meet you one day! Amy
Michele,
This picture is decieving. That couch does not look anything like the picture in real life. I have to put in my 2 cents worth.
Love ya,
Mama
Post a Comment