Today, is such a very special today. It is my dear, sweet friend, Tiffani's birthday. Most of you know her already and know how truly great she is. So . . . in honor of the big 3-4, I have decided to make a list of 34 things about Tiff.
1. She is super funny.
2. She has an amazing voice.
3. She is one of the most thoughtful people that I know.
4. She is a wonderful mother and encourages me in so many ways to be a better mother.
5. She makes you feel like a million bucks.
6. She is beautiful, both inside and out.
7. She is a great writer.
8. She is fabulously creative in so many ways.
9. She has such a heart for God.
10. She knows movie lines like the back of her hand.
11. She is very warm, friendly, and makes you feel like you've known her your whole life after meeting her within minutes.
12. I think she's seen every musical known to man.
13. She is a superb bargain shopper.
14. She has GREAT hair . . . yes, even with her bangs:)
15. She is a great teacher . . . both to her kids and our Wed. night kids. She gives me so many ideas and I am inspired by her gift to teach.
16. She is a great encourager.
17. She makes me laugh like CRAZY!
18. She's my FAVE!!!
19. She's a wonderful person to share the ins and outs and ups and downs of life together.
20. She certainly DOES NOT look her age!!!
21. She's a great sister, daughter, cousin, niece, and wife. . . I know, I'm part of the family.
22. She makes GREAT sweet tea!
23. She is so very merciful and forgiving.
24. Did I say she is funny already? If so, this deserves 2 lines, because she is super-de-duper funny!!!
25. She has a no-kin twin . . . that's me.
26. She takes care of me. . . you know in a big sister kind-of way, making sure I know about things going on, keeping me organized . . . those sort-of "big sister" duties.
27. Adam is so blessed to have her! I hope he knows he hit the jackpot when he married her.
28. She should be the poster mom for stay-at-home moms!!
29. In fact, she should be the poster mom for homeschooling moms!
30. She's very smart.
31. She has a fierce sweet tooth . . . maybe that is why she is so sweet?
32. I love the fact that she is willing to do things she's fearful of for those that she loves.
33. She has a great sense of fashion. She makes me super proud!
34. Simply said. . . she's just plain wonderful!
I love you, Tiff!!! I don't know what I'd do without you. I hope this is your best birthday yet - Celebrate ALL week, girl! I wish you were older. . . I had so many other things to say about you *wink* *wink*
6 comments:
Ya'll are just so cute! And sweet!
I'm going right now to wish her a happy b'day.
I LOVE YOU!!! What an incredible list! I've gotta meet this chick!! I've decided your "love language" is lists!! ;)
WOW...you absolutely, positively MADE MY DAY!!! You said such kind things and my heart feels so happy!
Specifically, #25--made me laugh out loud b/c I SO would've gotten myself in your list too ;) and that's why we ARE no kin twins!!
This is my "joy jar" and I am blessed to have you and I will always come back here when I need a pick me (which will probably be EVERY day!)
Thank you for showing me all these things and for sharing your life with me!! I love you my FAVE!!
That was beautiful Michelle!!
How blessed you are to live near each other(so jealous!!). I love how you each build each other up. So many women these days tend to "tear each other down". Your love for each other is so evident. Sisters by choice, righ?!
I'm going to go over and wish that sweet girl a happy b-day :)
Oops! I also meant to say that I can't wait 'til I'm 100!! ;)
That's so sweet! Happy Birthday, Tiffani! Y'all have such an awesome friendship!
Happy Birthday, Tiff!!! You are blessed to have such a wonderful best friend!
Post a Comment