**Is it a criteria that a librarian has NO personality whatsoever? Here at our library, out of all the people who work there, only about 2 have a personality. One is downright mean (and she's actually the one who works with the children for story time). Seriously, I really think on the job requirements it is listed out MUST HAVE NO PERSONALITY WHATSOEVER!!!
**Why in the world is the link for my job listed in my "favorites" on my computer? 'Cause it sure isn't my favorite thing to do?
**I've had this ear pain/pressure/fullness in my right ear for about 6 months now. Unfortunately, google is not giving me a clear cut answer. Looks like I'm going to have to break down and take myself to the doctor.
**When leaving for the beach last weekend I left the house in an absolute mess. I had to spend my time cleaning up our car (a lady was going to look at it before we left). Now, I have a plague of fruit flies in my kitchen. DRIVING ME NUTS!!!
**The kids had so much friend time last week I ended up doing some of their chores. Maybe this week I can read and knit and sew and they can do MY chores? Wishful thinking!
**Is it better for a friend to be honest and hurt your feelings or tell a half-truth (just not the whole truth) to spare your feelings? Either way is love. Honesty is really just always the best policy . . . even for a girl who hates with all her being to hurt someone's feelings.
**I can't wait to start getting the kids curriculum for next year organized!!! I'm hoping to get started sometime this week. I just ordered all our books for unit 1 for Tapestry of Grace.
**My long run with Angela was really tough this morning. Normally I'm on top of my running game. For the last few weeks I've been super slow. . . and, quite frankly, I've been running more for the pleasure of running and to clear my head than to get in distance and/or faster times.
**It is better to ALWAYS go the extra mile for people . . . even if you wonder if it matters. . . or if you're tired and would rather stay home. . . the things you do for people (both little and big) really do make a difference!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment