Saturday, June 26, 2010

'Cause I Love Mindless

I just love me a good MeMe. . . mindless. . . no thinking, no loading pictures, just answering questions. . . all the while people learn useless information about this girl who identifies herself by the shoes on her feet . . . I stole this from Mer's blog. So, here I go. .

What color are your socks right now? No socks. Just my bare feet.

What are you listening to right now? TV on in the bedroom. Sounds like "America's Got Talent" is on.

What was the last thing you ate? Supreme Pizza from Pizza Hut.

Can you drive a stick? Oh yeah. My stepdad taught me with his little truck that still smelled brand stinkin' new even after it was 10 years old. He took me down the dirt road we lived on. . . actually my 2nd car was a stick.

Last person you spoke to on the phone? Lisa J.

How old are you today? 33

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? College football . . . just 'cause I like to be a supportive wife and all. . .

What is your favorite drink? Coffee.

Have you ever dyed your hair? I had highlights one time. I wanted to do it for years and years and finally broke down and spent the money. I liked it. However, Jon made such a good point, "Michele, people pay lots of money to have your color hair. . . and now, you're paying money to change it?" One time at the salon a lady stopped by my hairstylist and said, "I want the color you just put on her hair." Natalie told her, "This is all natural." So, I decided I should be grateful and save my money to spend on something else :)

Favorite food? I really love a good salad. . . seriously!

What is the last movie you watched? You mean from start to finish? (stole that part from Mer). Maybe Gran Torino? I fall asleep a good bit during movies.

Favorite day of the year? Thanksgiving. It's not about all the stuff. . . just being with family.

How do you vent anger? I suppress and suppress and then I erupt like a volcano. . . not good!

What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies!!!

Favorite Season? Fall, spring, and summer.

Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries

Living situation? Financially strained right now. Not knowing where God is going to take us or how He is going to move. . . but I have more peace in my life than maybe ever. . . I've come to a much, much deeper understanding of His Soveriengty. . . which just brings me such peace. . . life is busy with 3 kids. We're blessed with wonderful family. We have the best church. We have lots of amazing friends and are so.very.blessed. Other than our financial situation, life is about as good as it gets!!! And, even the financial strain I'm grateful for . . . because God has either allowed it or caused it. . . which tells me we NEED it and He will work it all together for our good. Blessed be the name of the LORD!!!

When was the last time you cried? Today. . . well, I was teary eyed. . . at the triathlon. . . just so excited and proud of Jon. Then tonight, my friend who has recurrent breast cancer for the 3rd or 4th time shared some things with me . . . my heart just breaks for her family.

What is on the floor of your closet right now? Accessories galore, clothes, shoes, hangers. . . it is way, way messy!

What are you most afraid of? Rejection.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? I like them ALL!!! My favorite burger is always one grilled at home. Right now I really like them stuffed with feta cheese.

Favorite dog breed? Bishonpoo. . . cause that's what we have. Although I think labs are GREAT dogs!

Favorite day of the week? Sunday. . . the only day I truly take to rest.

How many states have you lived in? I am a Georgia Peach through and through and I want to keep it that way!

Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.

What is your favorite flower? Hydrangea.

Did you get an H1N1 vaccine? Nope. Will not be getting it either.

No comments: