Last Monday night Alec's band had the opportunity to perform at the "Wild Game Banquet" our church puts on. I just thought this was a small event. When we showed up at the high school it was being held at I was informed there would be about 2500 people. You've got to be kidding me. I was as nervous as a pole cat in a room full of rocking chairs. . . yet so very excited for my boy. They performed, "O Happy Day". And. . . to top of the night, they got to meet Coach Mark Richt, coach of our GA Bulldogs!!! Jon and I both were so very proud of Alec. Here's a few pictures that captured our night. . .
2 comments:
This "Aunt" is so very very proud of my sweet Alec!!!
Can't wait to hear them play! I wanna audition to be their singer! ;)
How exciting!
Post a Comment