Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Don't be Deceived. . . You Have Not Entered Narnia

Last week I saw the most snow I've ever seen here in GA. . . it was wonderful!!!

The kids were giddy with excitement. . . so much snow, at the first sight of it Hanna headed outside. . .

Alec and Ash got mad at her because they thought she was going to use it all up. . . told you we weren't used to snow around these parts:)
I loved watching the girls peer at the snow through the window. . . their delight and excitement over the snow filled my heart with joy. . .

When Jon got home, we all bundled up and headed outside for . . .

you guessed it . . .



A SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!




Cookie came too. He was so funny. He kept digging up the snow so he could see the ground. . .

YUCK!!! Hanna kept eating the snow!
This girl meant serious business.. .


Boys versus girls. . .



And. . . of course. . . there were snow angels . . .








Another serious snowball fighter!!!!







Alec and I went round and round with the snowballs. We pegged one another good!


Everyone had their time of tears. . . except Jon and I. . . family picture time was Ash's time for tears. . .
Forget the snowballs. . . Hanna means business with her stick!

He thinks he's going to peg me with this one!

Jon threw a few snowballs. . . his hit really hard!!

It looks like Narnia outside. . . this is our side yard. . .

Side yard . . .

Across the street . . .
































No comments: