For Christmas this year rather than giving my Mom something to crowd her house with more junk, I decided to give her a memory. . .
My family drinks coffee like the French drink wine. Anytime we are all together having coffee together is a MUST!!
So, for Christmas, Mom got a once-a-month coffee date to Starbucks.

I travel about an hour to meet her one Friday a month. . .

But it is so very worth it!!!

Last week we had our coffee date for January. The kids had hot chocolate. . . $3 for hot chocolate is so pricey at Starbucks. . . , but I must let them on the ritual of coffee drinking. . .
5 comments:
I share your coffee afinity! Tell us your drink of choice! Great gift idea.
Such a fun gift and a challenging one too to keep it a up and follow through each month--but so worth it! I know your Mama appreciates it so much!
MMM. Starbucks.
Hey Michele...I love my daily latte! Nice photos! xxx
I had a wonderful time with my precious daughter and grandchildren. Thanks for thinking of me in such a special way.. I love you. Mama
I LOVE this idea--mind if I steal it???
Post a Comment