Friday, August 14, 2009

Marriage Meme

An old high school friend sent me this Meme over Facebook. I thought it'd be fun to post on my blog.

1. What are your middle names? My middle name is Michele and Jon's is Ashley . . . guess who Ash is named after?

2. How long have you been together?almost 14 years.

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? about 4 months.

4. Who asked who out? He asked me out.

5. Whose siblings do you see the most? Probably Jon's, but it could be a toss up? All of our siblings live out of town.

6. Do you have any children together?3

7. What about pets?1, almost blog-worthy dog named Cookie.

8. Did you go to the same school?We both went to Georgia Southern, but at totally different times. Jon had already graduated when I was going to school there

9. Who is the most sensitive?Me!!!

10. Where do you go out to eat most as a couple?Probably Mexican

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?Bahamas I guess. Maybe Texas. . . I'm not sure which one is further, but the Texas trip was with our family.

12. Who has the craziest exes? Neither

13. Who has the worst temper?it's a toss up. I can be quite a little fireball. I probably get ticked off quicker and easier than Jon . . . so I guess it's not really a toss up then?

14. Who does the cooking?Me, although Jon is a much better cook than I am. Jon does cook breakfast a good bit.

15. Who is more social?Me definitely.

16. Who is the neat freak?Neither . . .

17. Who is the most stubborn?Jon

18. Who hogs the bed? We both have our own sides of the bed. In fact, before we got this bed we have now we literally had a hump in the middle of our bed . . . Jon stays to his side and I stay to mine.

19. Who wakes up earlier?Me

20. Where was your first date?To "The Roxy" in Atlanta to see a Candlebox concert. I didn't even know who they were. We met some of Jon's college buddies up there.

21. Do you get flowers often?Nope.

22. How long did it take to get serious?Not long. We were really good friends and once we started dating it probably took about 2 weeks for us to say we would not date anyone else. In fact, Jon told me on our first date I was just like someone he had always pictured himself marrying.

23. Who eats more?Jon.

24. Who sings better? We're both pretty bad.

25. Who does the laundry?Me.

26. Who’s better with the computer?Jon by a long shot. I can type fast, but other than that I'm no good on the computer.

27. Who drives when you are together?Jon . . . we fight when I drive :) If you've ever ridden with me you know why :)

28. Who picks where you go to dinner?Both. . . we're pretty good about agreeing on things like that.

29. Who wears the pants?Jon . . . although he is a good "pants wearer". I pretty much get what I want . . . within reason. . . but Jon ALWAYS has final say so . . . and I'm so grateful its that way. If I had final say so, we'd be in a heap of trouble: ) Plus . . . this is the way Christ designed the marriage.

30. Who has the better sense of humor? Jon.

31. Who eats more sweets?Jon.

32. Who cries more?Me

33. What's your favorite tv show together? The Office.

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Oh this is so FUN!!

I think I could've answered most of them correctly too!! ;)

Adding this to my list of "drafts" ;)

Stephanie Elder said...

As a former passenger in your vehicle-I really like #27 :)

Anonymous said...

I love these kind of posts! It makes me feel like I know you even better now!

Amber said...

FUN!!!

The husband and I can't carry a tune in a bucket either.