"Mom, its like you have this old TV and it is all fuzzy. . . then you put your contacts in . . .and it is like you're watching HDTV."
"In my contacts, I feel like Peter Parker . . . when he takes his glasses off to become Spiderman."
I'm so proud of how he is followed everything the doctor has told him!!
Isn't he a cutie pie? I just love seeing those baby blues again!!
5 comments:
My life changed when I got my contacts. CHANGED. It was an amazing boost of confidence not having to hide behind the glasses.
He has such great blue eyes!
AWW, I didn't even think about that when I saw him today!!!!
I'm so proud. PLEASE tell him Aunt Tiff said TAKE CARE of those and NEVER sleep in them!!! :)
Can't believe he's almost 12!! Crazy!
He is my sweet handsome grandson. This weekend when they were at my house we were just talking. James had the girls out riding the golf cart. I told him how big he was getting and how I missed him sitting in my lap like he did when he was little. All of a sudden he got up and came over and sat in my lap. He was so sweet. His sweet jesture made me feel so good. I love him so much. He is growing up too fast.
Wow. Those are some nice baby blues.
He looks like his mama!
I'm with CPQ. Contacts changed my life. I get twitchy whenever I can't wear mine. I don't think I could ever go back to glasses.
Post a Comment