Wednesday, June 10, 2009

10 Things To Do Today

My bloggy friend, Meredith, hosts a 10 on the 10th carnival. This is one of my favorite things about blogging. I have not been a very faithful blog reader or writer in the last few weeks (hoping to get back into the groove soon), but I didn't want this day to get by and not participate. So . . . .here it goes . . . my to-do list for today.

1. Work.

2. Pick up Ash's friend, Beth, and take kids to VBS.

3. Pack picnic lunch.

4. Pick up kids from VBS and go swimming. Meet friends at the pool.

5. Finish painting Hanna's bed.

6. Go get Hanna's mattress and 2 rocking chairs for my front porch.

7. Do 20 minute Pilate video and run 3 miles.

8. Call my sister Melissa and help her plan her homeschooling year. Call my MIL and check on her and see if she needs anything. She broke her foot.

9. Put up already folded laundry.

10. Cook breakfast for dinner (one of my favorite dinner items).

8 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

It might take me all day to run three miles. If I did that, then I'd just call it a day - everything else would be gravy!

Just kidding.

Sorta.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

We have VBS in two weeks...and this year I'm helping! Yikes!

I'm so jealous of your pool time. We're still in the 50s and since May we've only climbed into the 80s TWICE. Not feeling much like pool weather here.;(

I've kinda fallen off the blog reading/comment wagon too...no worries! I have missed you though, and I really want to see pics of your new house!

Tiffani said...

Quite a list...

SOO sorry, Gigi broke her foot!! Please tell her I'm thinking of her!!

Can't wait to see Hanna's bed!

really.truly said...

That is a very nice to-do list. Can you come and plan my homeschool year too??

Hope it was a great day!

Amber said...

I took a nap in your honor today. Because that to-do list makes me tired!!

Especially the running 3 mile part. Shewsh. You are a rock star.

Anonymous said...

Goodness! I hope you have your running high heel shoes on!

Gretchen said...

Good for you for naming your dtr Hanna. I'd have done so, too, if it hadn't been for marrying a man with Hanna for a last name. :(

Great list. Very accomplished. I'm gasping through trying to train for my first 5K. We'll see. The mornings have sure been beautiful each time I train.

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

That's a HUGE to-do list! Makes me feel like I need to step it up... if I got a couple of those things done, I'd let out a big sigh and start tomorrow's list. What a woman!