Me and my "Jon and Michele pumpkins" - Jon's is on the left. See the G for GA Bulldogs on his cheek and his tongue sticking out 'cause he is really silly. I am on the right. See my long eyelashes, lips, long hair, and funky earrings?
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Better Late than Never
I typically wait until the last minute for most things. I try as hard as I can to squeeze as much as I can into one day. I am trying to do better though and relaxing a little more. Well, last week we were supposed to go to a pumpkin patch with our homeschool group. It rained cats and dogs, so it was canceled. My plan was to let the kids pick out a pumpkin there to decorate. Hanna has been sick all week, so other than going to the orthodontist yesterday, we have been pretty house-bound. Today, I loaded the kids up in "Noah's Ark" and told them we could get a big pumpkin to carve together or we could each get a little one to decorate like ourselves. They chose the latter. We each made our own pumpkins, all but Jon. Bless his heart, he has been working in mid-town Atlanta all week (which he HATES) and isn't getting home until 9:00 every night. I took the liberty to decorate his pumpkin for him.
Ash and her "Ash pumpkin" (bless her heart, she is still trying to get use to the braces. She is slurping like crazy around here and can hardly eat a thing)

Me and my "Jon and Michele pumpkins" - Jon's is on the left. See the G for GA Bulldogs on his cheek and his tongue sticking out 'cause he is really silly. I am on the right. See my long eyelashes, lips, long hair, and funky earrings?

Me and my "Jon and Michele pumpkins" - Jon's is on the left. See the G for GA Bulldogs on his cheek and his tongue sticking out 'cause he is really silly. I am on the right. See my long eyelashes, lips, long hair, and funky earrings?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are so beautiful!! You're such a great mommy, too! I knew your pumpkin would have some funky accessories on it!
Poor Ash looks tired but Hanna looks much better!!
I think we're still gonna try the pumpkin patch next week...
Love all the different pumpkins! That was a great idea! Happy Halloween!
I also bought huge pumpkins the first week of october and plum forgot to round the kids up for carving! We may steal your drawing idea and use them for decoration until Thanksgiving!
ALL of those pumpkins turned out cute! I love that idea! I think my kids would love getting to make their very own creation!
Post a Comment