Thursday, October 9, 2008

YIPPPEEEE SKIPPPPEEEE

Tonight after swim practice me and one of my swim mom friends took our kids to a local pizza place around here. With my belly full of pizza all the way home I kept thinking I can't wait to get the kids in the bed and watch The Office (my very favorite TV show). I get in the door and go to check my e-mails while the kids are brushing their teeth. I get this email from WDW sports saying race results are in and they have a recap race video on their website. I decided to click over and check it out. Jon and I were competing against other co-ed couples. He had already checked the results out; however, I had not. We came in 37 out of 460 co-ed couples. I was excited about that. I then decided to watch the video. Guess what? We are on it! I started SCREAMING!!!!! You can go to www.disneyworldsports.disney.go.com/dwws/en_US/endurance/events/detail?name=EnduranceEverestResultsDetailPage
if you want to check it out (sorry I don't know how to download it to my blog). I got my cell phone and I called Jon screaming, "GUESS WHAT? GUESS WHAT?" I told him about the video and us being on it! He was excited but not nearly excited as I was. He thought I was so excited because he thought I was calling him to tell him we had sold a house - no dice, we're just on a WDW Sports video. Anyway I thought it was pretty cool!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats- this is so cool! GIRL- I am DYING because I read your comment last week about how much we had in common when you read my "list of things I'm loving right now".....but then last night I read that you raise your hands and praise Jesus when you run and SO DO I!!! I have never known anyone else who does that.....that is so funny and awesome!!! You are my long lost soul-mate!!! I always get crazy looks from people driving along the road when they see me....but sometimes when you've got that great song you just can't help it!!!
I am adding you to my favorite blogs, friend!!!

Tiffani said...

I can't wait to go see my superstar best friend on the video!!! They know a good athlete when they see one, huh?!!!! Yay, Goof Troop!

Anonymous said...

I, for one, thinks it's pretty darn cool too! Good for you. And impressive results!