**Sometimes you can have too high expectations out of people and/or relationships.. .
**Sometimes your life can be so busy, and when you are just busting to share your heart with your spouse, you have to text him because you have zero time with him.
**Sometimes you can withhold your excitement over things with people out of fear they won't share your same excitement.
**Sometimes you can just wish you could just freeze the hands of time and make moments last forever.
**Sometimes you get so lost in the daily trappings of life you start to lose yourself and your focus.
**Sometimes you can be sad and tears fall, and you have no idea why. You just really want to snap out of it.
**Sometimes someone can be so attentive to the things you say that they pick up on the fact that you love receiving letters.
**Sometimes that special person can write you a letter and send it to you on your birthday and just make your entire day.
**Sometimes you stand amazed at all the people who love you.
**Sometimes a good cry does your heart and soul wonders.
ALL the time, though, God is good. . . whether I feel He is near or far, whether I'm sad or happy, whether all of my relationships are right or wrong, whether I'm hurting or rejoicing, He is good ALL the time
2 comments:
sometimes i just want to give you a big ole hug and i'm not even a hugger so glad for our ALL the time Father! pray you feel His comfort!
I love this post because...sometimes, I feel the same! It has been so long since I have stopped by but hope to catch up now!
Post a Comment