Thursday, January 19, 2012

401 to 430

401. Starting out my Saturday morning with coffee/hot tea with Bethany. . .such a wonderful time and good for my heart.

402. Hanna's giggles.

403. The sound of rain.

404. A good run after it's been two weeks.

405. Dear friends.

406. Talking to my little sister and seeing the wonderful mother she is becoming.

407. Hearing my nephew cry.

408. Hearing my niece talk to me on the phone and hearing her repeat "Mama".

409. 7:00 a.m. conversations with my mama.

410. Morning "I love you" texts from Jon . . . especially when he's not happy with me.

411. The love Ash has for her so imperfect mother.

412. Caught up laundry.

413. Enough time during the day to read some.

414. Cookie going berzerk when we enter through the door, especially after a long trip.

415. Hugs from Alec.

416. When I'm quiet and reserved, Alec checking on me to make sure I'm okay.

417. Bethany's words, "I think you need to listen to that."

418. Hot tea.

419. Toms.

420. My heater by my desk.

421. Gracious friends who are so forgiving of the busyness of my life right now. . . who want to spend time with me when I have a minute.

422. Warmth of clothes when coming out of the dryer.

423. Hanna's silliness as we throw her out of our card games because she's too silly.

424. Hanna telling me, "I love you" at least five times a day.

425. Hanna asking me to come cuddle with her.

426. The light of a candle.

427. The absence of caffeine.

428. The grace of a great God.

429. Music.

430. Jon reading aloud to our family at night.

2 comments:

Annsterw said...

Tag: You are it! I have tagged you!!! I hope you choose to play along - I look forward to reading your answers!!! http://annstersdomain.blogspot.com/2012/01/random-eleven.html

theelizabethhighsmith said...

so sweet-love these, michele!