431. For surprise Christmas gift from Gigi and Granddaddy.
435. For best friends.
436. For a precious girl to share a birthday with me.
437. For chocolate milkshakes.
438. For lunch dates.
439. For saving up money for 3+ months to surprise your friend. . . with a trip to pick out Toms for her birthday.
440. For all things glittery and pink.
441. For Hanna's selfless and giving heart.
442. For a sweet friend to love even though you've had more fights than you can count on both hands. Your love for one another supersedes any hurt feelings.
443. For a sweet Daddy who coaches basketball.
444. For the smile it puts on my face to watch these girls play every week.
445. For my girl who really has a knack for basketball.
446. For scoring 3 goals.
447. For getting over shyness for a little while and being aggressive with someone other than her brother or sister.
448. For looks over at mom when she scores a basket.

449. For the "I just don't think I will ever. . ." to the "If we ever. . . "
449. For the "I just don't think I will ever. . ." to the "If we ever. . . "
450. For a "pre" birthday text from Ang. L.
452. For Melissa and I's talk about the Lord today.
453. For SP's tears in her eyes as I shared with her the truth of Eph. 6:19-20.
454. For MK's precious heart over being broken for the lost who think they're saved.
455. For phone calls from JS.
456. For lunch with my parents 2 days in a row.
457. For the sound of an open door as Jon walks in from running.
458. For cold, rainy days.
459. For hot tea on cold, rainy days.
460. For snuggled up and cuddled up under blankets and finally finishing reading "Johnny Tremain" to the girls.
461. For all the ways Alec makes me laugh.
462. For Jon listening to the ESV audio Bible and coming home telling us we have to listen to the voices of different people. Cracks.us.up.
463. For Jon's support in ALL that I want to do. . .even though fears are involved.
464. For God birthing things in our hearts.
465. For a hardworking husband who never complains about how hard he is working these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment