I woke up early and had some time with my Lord, and then thee bbaaabbbyyy and the hubby wake up. The hubby didn't get in until midnight because he was working at a house he's flipping. We all cuddled up on the couch and watched TV. Oh, the simple little pleasures life brings. We all then got ready and headed to basketball.
Hanna was on fire, I tell you. I think she score at least 6 baskets. My tall beauty may have just found her thing. Our church combined with another church this year to host Upward. Honestly, I really was too sure about the whole thing and really didn't want to have to go to the other church for our games. I've honestly loved in. We have an hour in-between Ash and Hanna's games. This church has a nifty little coffee shop, and so it's been our treat every Saturday to hang out there for 45 minutes or so. We just talk and fellowship and relax. I love every bit of it.
Jon headed to Albany to work on another house he is flipping. (yep flipping and working full time is certainly a challenge right now. We don't see him as much as we want. . . that's why when we are together, we try and make the most of our time.). The kiddos and I headed home. Lydia came over for discipleship (normally we meet on Fridays, but she had to reschedule). After she left for work, the girls and I got the sewing machine out and Ash sewed away, like a little sewing bee.
Hanna had a b-day party to go to. I originally was going to leave Alec and Ash at home. However, our power went out and since it feels like 10 degrees outside, I took them with me. Ash ended up staying at the party with Hanna, to which I looked at my boy and said, "Wanna grab a bite to eat?" Gigi and Granddaddy met us at a place that serves the best barbecue in the south.
While we were waiting to be seated Alec asked for 50 cent. I told him no way, I wasn't wasting money on junk. He then told me he was going to buy a fake mustache. Well, since I love to laugh I handed over my 50 cent. I so wish I knew how to get the pictures from my phone onto my computer. It was so funny and it was well worth a 50 cent laugh. We had a great dinner with Gigi and Grandaddy, picked the girls up, and headed home and all crawled in the bed to watch TV.
Hanna boo ended up sleeping with me and the other kids went to their own rooms. I love my Fab 5 so.very.much, even though a member was missing, he was still there with us between phone calls and texts.
1 comment:
Michele....to send pics from your phone to your computer all you do is send it as a text to your email address. Then once it gets to your email you can save it onto your computer! Hope that helps...LOVE keeping up with you and the family through reading your blog! Miss you sweet friend!
Post a Comment