Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Bowl Party

I think on my tombstone it will either read. "I'm all about some grace" (b/c I need LOTS of it). OR "I don't want to miss a party, even if it's a bad one." This year's Super Bowl party was no exception. It was a little hectic b/c we had "Truth Project" that night and had to take/pick up Alec from the party at the church. . . but it was worth every minute to celebrate with our sweet friends. . . . We also got to celebrate Maddie's b-day (actually on Super Bowl Sunday). Ang. L. made her a cake.
Crazy Steve H. messin' with Jon.



Of course while all the guys were in front of the TV watching the game. . . we girls were having no part of it. We were in the dining room gabbing and laughing. . .


No comments: