I think by the expression on Hanna's face she was sick of hearing "Whadoya have, whadoya have"
Sunday, March 20, 2011
If Your Last Name is Hendrix and you are a Female You have NO Business Driving in Altanta
I have never, ever in my whole entire life met someone who drives as bad as I do until I rode with Faith to Atlanta. We, small-town girls, had to go to the big city to practice for Pirates of Penzance. However, just so you know for future reference. . . if you see young moms (and, yes, we still consdier ourselves young) driving in a minivan or SUV who are acting like they drive like grandmas. . . .it's just BECAUSE they are small-town girls. . . that's all. Nothing to be ashamed of. . . However, do watch out. We are slow, cautious, use our blinkers, hope you let us over into your lane, and do not zip in and out of traffic (as all you big time city fold do) and do NOT merge well AT ALL. Also, we may be a little flighty and ditzy. . . .but we do laugh alot. . . .doesn't laughing count for something???? We decided to leave early b/c Faith needed to introduce us to her newest obsession. Isn't it a true friend who shares their obsessions with you? Letterboxing. Ever heard of it? LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! We went to Centennial Olympic Park
The girls reading some clues
It was such a quest and a hunt, and SO MUCH FUN!
Alec found it. He was super excited!
Letterboxing crew
Our stamp (just a cute one I found in my collection). Not sure if we will stick with it or not.
The kiddos then had a few minutes to play at the park.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment